The reactive adhesive (e.g. PUR adhesive) is stored in the premelter's melting pipe. The pneumatically actuated cylinder presses the adhesive through the electrically heated melting plate as required.Melting quantity control is carried out by means of capacitive level control in the application machine's melting tank. Needs-based melting leads to only low thermal stress for the PUR adhesives.
The PUR series premelters are equipped with an airtight melting tank and a connection for nitrogen, dry air or inert gas.
All components that come into contact with reactive adhesive are coated with Teflon.
- For reactive adhesives without outer packaging or bags with diameters of 130 and 150 mm
- No over-boiling, no overloading
- Low risk of adhesive decomposition
- Almost no adhesive wastage and no adhesive residues
- Closed-loop system
- Weight approx. 140 kg
- For mounting on the machine
- Control system can be networked with the application machine or system